Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oscar leaves home


This was Oscars first full day at nursery. Kerstin might look happy and relaxed here but I can tell you that tears followed about three seconds later.

I was close to it myself but had to restrain myself due to my status as a man.

Oscar didn't seem to mind being dropped off and left. I had the feeling that it was only because he didn't know what was in store for him.


I was wrong, Oscar didn't seem to mind at all and had a lovely day, didn't cry once. Pah!



After dropping off my sonny, I felt moved to stop and watch the sun rise over Ham Common.

All was well with the world I was thinking at the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miller Family Blog said...

Hurrah more blog! Yikes, got to go Rose has been sick!

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home