Factory is coming along
I've spent about a week in China and the travelling each day is between 2 to 3 hours each way. I spend the journy either writting emails to the london office or playing my PSP (full of copy games)
Above you can see my first managment meeting where I gave a motivational speach. (which seemed to loose some of its effect when translated)
Seems I'm going to have a few problems getting people to see things my way and my usual delicate diplomatic touch dosn't seem to work here.
I did some good bossing yesterday and kicked some ass. The renovation is bloomin cheap. For example, the curved glass meeting room cost £200!!! Everything is cheap as noodles.

1 Comments:
字漢字汉字篆, 書篆書楷书行書;草书草書篆书汉字- 漢字汉字篆書行書;草书草書字漢楷书行, 書;草书草書篆书汉字漢字字 篆書行書- 书汉BESPOKE
***********************************
translated "Mr Boss Tom, just looking at your blogg- so you think you can sack me, I will start my own factory- 书汉BESPOKE"
***********************************
Post a Comment
<< Home