Front Garden
Our garden is not fancy but the wildness is a kind of style which we like at the moment. A small splash of colour has got me and the Mrs excited. Our wall is going to be pulled down in the next few weeks and we will put up a fence but all garden activity is on hold until September till we get back from Kong.
The front garden was ripped out about three weeks ago. Kerstin got fed up of waiting for me to pull my finger out and as I told her for several years that she was living in dream land if she thought I was going break up the concrete, lay a stone base, pave, build a wall, put up a fence, plant a tree (ect..) she finally realised that I was serious and got someone in to do it.
However, she fired them half way through for calling her a "little darlin" and saying things like "donna worry your pritty self" or "can I speak to your husband"
Although I admired her for doing it..... we step over mud to get into the house. Not to worry, she has a "little man" starting next week to finish the job.
My eyes are still red but getting better now. The optician said I had something wrong with my corneas or something. I'm going for a Slit Lamp test on Friday but personally I think it was lack of sleep.

1 Comments:
There is this wonderful outfit called the National Health Service. People called DOCTORS make folk with poorly eyes get well. Try them and see.
Post a Comment
<< Home