Sunday, August 12, 2007

Let the work begin










Dad would be proud of me. I gave a lecture on designing face shapes to my Chinese staff. It was great fun and once I had given the lecture, I got them all to draw glasses on our real customers in teams against each other. It seemed to go down well.

Afterwards I treated the winners to an afternoon off and built a race track, bought a ping pong table and built a badminton court. We all got drunk and played sport… not the best mix on reflection.


Oh, and I built a race track for my remote controlled car selection.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now when I saw the lecture going on I thought that looks pretty good to me. Then I saw the folk drawing over projection and I thought that was straight out of my book! And it sure is! Well done sonnyjim. Thats my boy!
Dad

5:39 pm  
Blogger Joe & Claire said...

Just the 3 cars?

6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home